Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Welcome to Grade 5/6 at St James School!

Welcome Grade 5/6 Students and Families!

My name is Ms. Suzanne Reaume and I have been teaching with the Windsor Essex Catholic District School Board for 13 years. I have shared this time between St. Mary's School in Maidstone and Christ the King School in Windsor. I have taught grades 5 through 8 and am excited about teaching the Grade 5/6s this year!
I am married with two little boys and a giant rescue dog. I live in Windsor, and love being outside, playing sports, reading, kids, and teaching!
Here on this blog you can find homework updates and assignment outlines. Please be aware this blog is a SECONDARY source, not an agenda. Students are still responsible for using their agendas daily. Time will be given to write in agendas but I will not be checking each child's agenda daily to ensure they're using it. That responsibility belongs to the student, and to parents to view nightly homework and classroom news. If a note is left in the agenda for me please advise your child to bring it to my attention. There may be circumstances that cause me to not update the blog nightly so please remember the importance of the student using his or her agenda daily.
I'm looking forward to a great year in Grade 5/6 at St. James and I hope all of you are as well!  Let's share the Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Week in Grade 5/6

Hello folks!  Welcome to a wonderful week ahead of learning! Please work on your multiplication tables and use agendas daily! Get your h...